The Innovators Manual
The complete training course for innovators in organisations
The Innovators Manual will provide experienced and novice innovators with a set of clear processes, tools and techniques to improve their innovation efforts and provide the foundation for a sustainable and reliable innovation capability in the organisation. Richmond Innovation has many years of experience developing and delivering innovation capability within large organisations.
What you will learn from this manual:
- Why innovation is essential to organisations.
- How to become a better innovator.
- Idea development.
- Tools to help you innovate more effectively.
- Application of the innovation process.
- Collaborative innovation.
- Presenting and promoting your ideas.
Available now from Amazon.co.uk in Kindle format (£9.99) or Paperback (£12.99).